RM01 - Practical Marketing Research
This comprehensive seminar is designed for people who want to learn how to plan and implement marketing research and insights studies from start to finish. Specifically, you will learn:
- How to translate management decisions and information needs into researchable issues.
- How to select from a myriad of research design alternatives such as agile research, human centered design, design thinking, qualitative and quantitative studies.
- How to implement the best study design, select the most appropriate sample, and control the quality of your data.
- How to create high quality questionnaires that will lead to actionable results.
- How to determine the best analytical technique to use based on the type of data you have.
- How to create a report that will communicate the insights to the decision makers so they will listen and take action.