DA03 - Practical Multivariate Analysis
In this seminar, totally devoid of matrix notations or derivations, you will learn how to select and interpret the best multivariate technique for analyzing the complex relationships between many variables typically encountered in marketing research studies. You will learn:
- What multivariate techniques are, what they do and when to use them.
- How to choose between Regression, Discriminant, Factor, Cluster, M.D.S., Correspondence, Conjoint, DCM, CHAID, Logit, Canonical and other techniques to answer specific management questions from your research data.
- How to interpret multivariate results and communicate what they reveal to management.
- Classic and contemporary approaches to analytical modeling
- Machine learning / AI Techniques
- Bayesian Network Analysis