RM01 - Practical Marketing Research
This comprehensive 3-day seminar is designed for people who want to learn how to plan and implement marketing research studies from start to finish. Specifically, you will learn:
- How to translate management decisions and information needs into researchable issues.
- How to select from a myriad of research design alternatives such as focus groups, depth interviews, mobile and online surveys, and many other data collection methods.
- How to implement the best study design, select the most appropriate sample, and control the quality of your data.
- How to create high quality questionnaires that will lead to actionable results.
- How to determine the best analytical technique to use based on the type of data you have.
- How to create a report that will communicate the research findings to the decision makers so they will listen and take action.