RA06 - Consumer Neuroscience
This intensive 1.5 day workshop is designed to provide critical knowledge to evaluate, understand and interpret the application of neuroscience knowledge and tools to test marketing communication and branding. You will learn:
- Basic Neuroscience: Neural networks of cognitive processes, such as perception, attention, learning and memory, and especially emotion. How to leverage this knowledge for consumer research.
- Human neuroscience techniques used in consumer research: advantages and disadvantages for different applications in consumer research.
- Models of decision making in neuroscience and how they shape consumer research.
- Current applications of non-conscious measurement to consumer research products through cases from a broad industry perspective.
- The implications of non-conscious measurement in different products of consumer research, from innovation to communication.
- How to apply neuroscience to understand digital trends and user experience.