In this 2-day seminar, you will learn how to design and implement marketing research studies to guide the new product development process. Specifically, you will learn customized, standardized and proprietary research methods used by professionals to:
- Develop an integrated new product development process from idea to launch.
- Create and develop concept ideas and statements.
- Understand the key components of a new product sales forecast.
- Optimize feature combinations using conjoint analysis to meet the needs of various demographic or behavioral basedsegments.
- Assess performance of new products under natural and simulated test market conditions to assess their trial and repeat purchase potential.
- Make decisions concerning brand name, package designs and positioning/repositioning.