Q01 - Focus Group Moderator Training
This limited enrollment, intensive 4-day workshop is designed to train you to become a focus group moderator. Specifically, you will learn:
- How to communicate with your "clients" to understand the decisions they want to make and how to turn that information into a qualitative research study.
- The core skills used to design and moderate focus groups and how to apply those skills through a series of interactive workshops, including the opportunity to moderate a live focus group. li>
- How to ask questions that will elicit the best quality responses and go beyond the top of mind answers to search for the truth behind what people say and do.
- Tips and tricks on how to handle dominant participants and bring out the quiet and shy participants to make each interview or focus group as efficient and effective as possible without introducing bias into the session.
- How to handle the mechanics associated with obtaining facilities, recruiting participants and working with clients behind the one way mirror.
- Report writing tips on how to take the findings from your research and turn them into actionable information in a storytelling format.