DA03 - Practical Multivariate Analysis
In this 4-day seminar, totally devoid of matrix notations or derivations, you will learn how to select and interpret the best multivariate technique for analyzing the complex relationships between many variables typically encountered in marketing research studies. You will learn:
- What multivariate techniques are, what they do and when to use them.
- How to choose between Regression, Discriminant, Factor, Cluster, M.D.S., Correspondence, Conjoint, DCM, CHAID, Logit, Canonical and other techniques to answer specific management questions from your research data.
- Which statistical packages perform each of the analysis and how to get started.
- What type of data are required for each technique, what analytical options are available and what assumptions must be made.
- How to interpret multivariate results and communicate what they reveal to management.