DA02 - Tools & Techniques of Data Analysis
This intensive seminar uses a step by step procedure composed of several decision flow charts to help you select and implement the correct statistical techniques for your problems. Specifically, you will learn:
- How to develop an analysis plan for a study by linking management decisions and information needs to the available data.
- How to choose the best univariate, bivariate or multivariate statistical techniques to analyze data from virtually any marketing research study.
- How to summarize marketing research data and translate it into decision making information.
- What statistical significance tests do, how to choose the right one, how to interpret typical computer output and how to relate the results to the marketing questions.
- How to compute sample size.
- How to select the best procedure for determining associations among marketing variables and how to interpret and use correlation coefficients.
- How to clean and weight the data so that you can trust the results and act with the data