DA01 - The Fundamentals of Data Analysis: Preparing, Weighting, Analyzing*
In this 2-day introductory data analysis seminar, designed to help you translate marketing research data into decision makinginformation, you will learn:
- How to construct, prepare, analyze and summarize research data.
- How to synthesize data from multiple sources and then utilize proper analysis methods.
- What "Big Data" is all about and insights on how to integrate with your research data.
- How apply proper weighting procedures and avoid common analytical pitfalls when analyzing research data.
- What various summary statistics such as median, standard deviation, and standard error mean and how to use them.
- How to use crosstabs and other analytical procedures to turn research data into actionable information.
- How to develop an analysis plan to link research data to specific marketing questions.
- How to explain results from marketing research studies to decision makers.